VACANCY: RACE CAR MECHANIC
DHG Racing, the racing team of David Hart, is looking for an experienced “oldskool” race mechanic on a permanent basis.
DHG racing is mostly active in Classic Car Racing and participates around the 15 races per year. Most of the races are in Europe, some of them in the Netherlands.
We only have one goal: winning the races with the most beautiful historic race car collection of Europe.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities and Requirements:
- Experienced race car mechanic with a strong affinity for classic racing cars.
- You must be a teamplayer, who likes to commit himself for 100 % in our workshop in the vicinty of The Hague in the Netherlands and on the race tracks during the racing weekends.
- Ability to work with a dynamic schedule (hours other than 8-5 and days other than Mon-Fri)
- Ability to work in a stressful situation and remain focused.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
- Communicates effectively with other staff, customers and vendors.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Maintains professional behaviour and appearance.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Bilingual (English/Netherlands) is a plus but not required.
- Driving licence class BE, truck driver’s license is preferred.
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please send your cover letter and CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on the above vacancy, please contact us at: +31 (0) 70 511 03 04.