Austin Healey 100/4

Austin Healey, the result of a collaboration between Leonard Lord of Austin and Donald Healey. Launched at the 1952 Earls Court Motor Show, the 100/4 BN1 was produced at Austin’s Longbridge factory using the Austin A90 engine and a chassis designed by Geoffrey Healey and a body built by Jensen.

 

  • 4 cylinder / 90 hp @ 4000 rpm / 170 km/h (106 mph)
  • 3 speed manual overdrive gearbox

Gallery

Car enquiry